Bronston World Junior Scholarship (BWJS)
The BWJS is awarded to grades 7 and 8 students towards short to full-year programs at Bronston, up to and including college or university completion. This scholarship may be applied to our short summer camps and exchange programs.
What the BWJS Award Covers
1.The full cost of tuition for the duration of the award.
2. The full cost of tuition for the duration of the award is extended to include the duration of the post-secondary program.
3. The full cost of Bronston provided residence and meals for the duration of the award.
4.Medical insurance coverage for the duration of the Bronston program.
5.A total stipend of up to $1200 for the duration of the Bronston program.
6.Full coverage of air fair ticket to Canada and back to the student's home country.
1. Must apply for admission to Bronston Canadian Academy junior high school or exchange program.
2. Must demonstrate the ability to read and write the English language proficiently.
3. Must be at least 10 years and no more than 13 years of age at the time of application.
4. Must have completed grade 6 or 7 at the time of application.
5. Must be able to demonstrate the commitment required to be successful academically.
6. Must complete all assessments towards the scholarship award.
7. Must be able to demonstrate financial need.
8. Must be able to demonstrate a history of good behaviour in current and previous schools.